Friday, July 6, 2007

Saturday Review Challenge at Semicolon











I’m going to try another challenge. For me this will make three. Not a lot for others, but a start for me. I’ve never done a challenge before! For this challenge you need to read six of the books that have been linked to reviews at the Saturday Review of Books in the past year. Review them in your blog. Ending date is December 31, 2007.

CHALLENGE COMPLETED 11.26.07

Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress
Dai Silje

Eat, Pray, Love
Elizabeth Gilbert (completed 10.9.07)

The Echomaker
Richard Powers (completed 11.26.07)

The Book Thief
Markus Zusak (completed 7. 28.07)

Ella Minnow Pea: a Novel in Letters
Mark Dunn


The Madonna’s of Leningrad
Debra Dean (completed 8.6.07)

The Omnivore’s Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals
Michael Pollan (shelved 8.25.07--finished half)


Three Junes
Julia Glass (completed 8.5.07)


Hosted by Sherry at Saturday Review of Books Reading Challenge

2 comments:

Dewey said...

Ella Minnow Pea is so much fun. I hope you love it. :)

Melwyk said...

The Madonnas of Leningrad is one of my favourite books ever. It is a beautiful read. I hope you'll enjoy it too.